If there was an award for the Worst Baker…I’d come in 1st place! I am a terrible baker…I mean it.
I have even messed up easy recipes that are no-bake!
I wish I could blame my baking shortcomings on the fact that I live at a high altitude, but the reality is, I usually eyeball everything and don’t measure carefully. This is why most of the dishes I bake are a disaster.
There are a select few baking recipes I seem to nail every single time. It turns out that these blender muffins are one of them!
Now that my boys are old enough to participate in the kitchen, I am trying to up my game. These blender muffins are super easy. There are only a few ingredients, everything goes in the blender, and precise measurements aren’t all that necessary, which makes them hard to mess up.
When I posted a photo of our latest batch of muffins on Instagram the other day, the response was overwhelming. So, I decided to keep things interesting and change up the toppings.
So, without further adieu, here is my spin on a simple Easy Blender Muffins recipe done 4 different ways. Did I also mention these babies are gluten, dairy & grain free?
Easy Blender Muffins
-2 ripe bananas
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
-1 cup creamy peanut butter
-1 tbsp honey (optional)
-1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional) Here is a good gluten-free option.
-1/4 cup dried cherries (optional)
-1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
-1/4 cup chopped mango (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line your cupcake baking pan. This recipe makes 12 large or 24 mini muffins.
3. Toss all of the ingredients into a blender, except the toppings!
4. Blend until smooth and creamy.
5. At this point, I like to stir in the chocolate chips into the entire batter as I like my muffins chocolaty.
6. Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin pan.
7. Add any of your favorite toppings to each muffin.
8. Bake for 14 minutes.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes or so and ENJOY!
* Drop a toothpick into a muffin once they are removed from the oven. Muffin tops will be slightly brown and shouldn’t leave any residue on the toothpick.
Easy Blender Muffins 4 Ways
These are simple and delicious as well as gluten, dairy & grain free!
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries (optional)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped mango (optional)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Line your cupcake baking pan. This will make one dozen large or 24 mini muffins.
Toss all of the ingredients into a blender except for the toppings.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
At this point, I like to stir in chocolate chips as I like all of my muffins to be chocolatey.
Pour the mixture into the muffin tins.
Add your toppings to each muffin.
Bake for 14 minutes.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Drop a toothpick into a muffin once you remove them from oven to see if they are done. Muffin tops will be slightly brown and shouldn't leave any residue on the toothpick.
What are some other toppings you could add to these Easy Blender Muffins? I think my next batch is going to include rasberries! Hit me up in the comments below!